September 12, 2011

Removal of eye glasses from images


It is said that eyes are the window to a person's soul. I don't know much about that, but I can agree that eye contact leads to better communication and portrays more confidence.

Unfortunately, not all people have clear vision and are therefore compelled to wear eye glasses. Eye glasses are not really bad, but they do block the true beauty of a person (unless you are one of those people who are made for glasses!!)

People often get their pictures snapped while wearing glasses and later wish they hadn't worn them. With Photoshop tools such as the Clone Tool, Healing Brush tool and Patch Tool, and a lot of patience, one can successfully get rid of them.

Below is my glass removal progression and outcome on Anne Hathaway. I will be posting a video tutorial on how to achieve this soon.


For more information, requests and business queries, email me at designaholism@gmail.com

Thank you, and till my next post, take care you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog