September 23, 2011

Converting a Black and White image to Colored using Adobe Photoshop

Do you have really old pictures from your parents' or grandparents' times that are in Black and White and you would love to bring them to life in color? or did you get a picture snapped in black and white and now you want to have it in color?

It is very simple to achieve that in Adobe Photoshop. You can either use the Hue/Saturation tool, or use the brush tool (that's what I have used).

Below is a picture I converted to color and enhanced a bit to my liking.


You can view the video tutorial I created on it below:

If you have a picture that you need to convert to color, do not hesitate to contact me at designaholism@gmail.com

Have a great day! :)
Nooreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog