October 2, 2011

Extreme Transformation of a Man with a Skin Disease using Adobe Photoshop

Hello all!

Today I will post a photo enhancement I did of a man with a skin disease...I felt very touched by the picture and did my best to make it as perfect as possible while maintaining the natural look.


I started off using the patch tool to clear out the skin, and then using selective color, I reduced the redness

Next, I enhanced the color a bit
Lastly, I brought down the hairline a bit and darkened the eye brows to complete the look. With some additional color adjustment, the man looked natural, younger and healthier :)

Here's the before and after


I truly hope that whoever this person is, has found a remedy for this skin condition and now really looks like that :)

Have a good night everyone! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog