October 9, 2011

Design Obsession

Hi Guys,

I don't know whether this is a good or a bad thing, but lately, all I have been thinking about is Design. My friends think this is a good thing, but I still wonder.

Let me explain why,

When I close my eyes, I see a new design in my head and its really beautiful - something I have never done before.

When I sleep, I dream of working on some design.

When I go out, all I notice is the signage and ads everywhere.

In my free time, I am checking out commercials on Youtube.

When I am out taking a walk or having lunch, I am composing logos in my head; probably looking like a maniac with occasional hand gestures.

Sometimes I end up feeling really tired as a result, and that is why I feel it is not always a good thing. This is why I decided to take a break for a few days from working on my page and video tutorials. Tonight I'm supposed to rest and watch a movie, but here I am blogging about my design obsession and editing my latest video.

I wouldn't mind all the above if I wasn't feeling tired or stressed out. I guess,working nearly 11-12 hours a day on my job plus giving additional hours to my page and Youtube channel is really wearing me out.

So if over the next few days, I blog or post lesser things on my page, it's because I am TRYING to get some rest :-)

Just thought of sharing this with whoever reads my blog!

Have a great weekend everyone!

XoXo
Nooreen
designaholism@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog