January 15, 2010

Working at MDI

so... I graduated, and 2 weeks after that I was working. It was a bit sad that I could not get a longer holiday, but then I appreciate it in a way as i was turning into a lazy ass, waking up at 5pm, fooling around all day watching youtube vids and then going back to bed at 7am without getting any other stuff done.

Ever since I walked into this place, my life has become more active, and I haven't had much time for anything else, which explains why I suddenly stopped posting in here.

Working at MDI is a great experience. It feels different from being a student. It's like now am working backstage. Before, I used to be receiving the brochures, books, badges (etc) from LUCT and now I design them. All my graduation certs? the gradution booklet we received? It's been designed by my colleague who sits next to my desk haha. Small world.

I am learning a lot from this.
My only complaint? lack of sleep. This is where I thank coffee once again.
Thank you coffee!

I shall be posting more of my work soon. I have also decided to make some design-related tutorials, so I will be sharing them as well.

Till then, Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog