January 22, 2010

RE: Tutorials...

Last week, I posted my very first tutorial. It felt great doing that...to know something and be able to share it with others.

I know my tutorials may not be a big deal to some, and some might be way better than me, but then I also know that there are people who have no idea on how to go about with Photoshop and other such software; people who would love to learn what I share. My tutorials are therefore mainly for them.

I have decided I will post a different one every week, and sometimes more than once a week, depending on how much time I have in my hands.

My tutorials will be found on my Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/designaholism you can subscribe to it so as to be able to follow all my other vids.

I will be making tutorials using different software and I will also try to improve my video quality as I gain more experience.

Apart from that, I shall continue to post my work and thoughts :)

So if you are a fellow design-a-holic, keep checkin in here!

Goodnight! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog