January 3, 2010

Pagoda Singet Print ad campaign

This campaign is for Pagoda Singlet - a white, simple, comfortable singlet usually worn by the elderly people. Our job was to make this a 'cool' product - the new in-thing.

If you were my classmate, you are probably sick of seeing these ads and can close the window now as we have presented it and displayed it several times during our presentations and final exhibition!

Well, here it is, my Pagoda Singlet "Get Noticed!" Campaign




I believe this campaign is self-explanatory so I don't think there is a need to explain much. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them :)

I thank all my friends and classmates who agreed to act in these ads. It was a great experience working with you all :)

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting post..Really this is very nice collection..this is looking awesome..You doing great job..thanks for sharing here.Real estate for sale ads

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog