November 29, 2011

Mystical Goth Transformation

Hello everyone! I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted here!

Would you believe it if I said I have been ill for over 40 days? Well, I have. It's been a hell of a ride. One of the most difficult moments in my life; but I am happy to say I feel better now and getting back to a healthy state.

A few weeks back, I did this Photoshop transformation of a beautiful woman into a Mystical Gothic look. This was actually meant to be a Halloween artwork, but because of the above-mentioned event, I had to delay it by weeks!

Below is the Before and After version of it.


If you are interested in achieving a similar look or curious to know how I did this, you can view the video tutorial here or just watch it below :)



By the way, don't forget to Like Designaholism on Facebook! :-)
For any other inquiries, feel free to email me at designaholism@gmail.com

Thank you and have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog