February 27, 2010

What a strange morning

I slept like a baby last night; feeling really relaxed and calm. I woke at 7am, 30mins before I usually wake up for work and I felt happy that I had gotten enough sleep.
Then I felt something strange: I could not open my right eye. It felt like dust or my puppy's fur had gotten inside my eye. I stood up to wash it off...after a few minutes I realized that it wasn't dust or fur. My eye was infected :( It had turned terribly red and wouldn't open.
The worst part about this was that it was my right eye - my good eye. I can barely see from my left eye. I had to skip work (yay) and go back to sleep.

An hour later, I was awakened by my phone ringing. It was DHL with great news. My new laptop that I was expecting on Monday had arrived 2 days earlier. that boosted me up.

A few hours later, my eye felt better. It is still slightly swollen but I can now see and keep it open. Thank God.

I am glad I can now get back to making my videos. I really missed it!

I really like the idea of sharing my thoughts in here...I think I am going to do that more often now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog