December 10, 2009

Reflecting on my Goals

When I enrolled for BA in Graphic Design, I knew that the field I would thrive in was Advertising.
I loved it from the time I heard about it. I enjoyed it from from the time I was younger and would lip sync or act out all those ads that came up on TV!

What should one do when he or she is faced with a dilemma - A love for Graphic Design and a deeper love for writing?
The solution is simple, combine the two and go for Advertising!

That is exactly what I did and I must say, I loved it!

Every waking hour in this field was spent in research and thinking of the craziest ideas for the craziest products! I mean, seriously! It was a wild ride. We had products such as memorial parks, adult shops, beers, singlets and what not!

One person who made this great fun was my lecturer Mr. Henry Lee - he taught with passion and dedicated all his time to students. With him, it felt like working in a real agency. I can never thank him enough for the knowledge he instilled in us.

Now that graduation is approaching, I have discovered I am once again a top student in my Advertising class :) I feel really motivated to pursue my career in this field and I really hope the universe helps me get to that.

Thank you all! and keep checking to see my work posted here! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog