September 13, 2009

I am back!

I have been dormant for nearly a month now, and being a newly joined blogger; it's really not healthy. I think am finally ready to blog myself out again.

I shall continue from where I left off, that is, posting my work and sharing my ideas.

I am currently in my final semester in university, studying advertising as my major.
I have a looooong list of assignments awaiting my lovely touch..hopefully they shall receive it during the mid-term break next week. Juggling full-time studies and house chores is really not easy; but when i reap the fruits of it at the end of every semester, I feel really proud that I made it :)
so guys...keep visiting, and if you think my work is worthy of a comment, pls do leave one - be it good or bad so I can know where I stand and what I need to improve.

Till my next post,goodbye and take care! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog