June 17, 2009

Triumph Print Ad Campaign

We were given this assignment where we had to make a print ad campaign for Triumph Bra/Lingerie under the concept of 'Art of Seduction.' It was a very exciting yet stressful experience, as all my classmates went model-hunting for girls who would agree to pose in lingerie. I thought of making my idea a little different, without actually showing the product. My idea was "Triumph Lingerie reveals your inner desires." These desires are Passionate and Forbidden desires, as well fantasies. The props I used were Apple (forbidden fruit), strawberry, and a lollipop. My theme was red and black as I believe it's a very attractive and sensual combination. So here it is... Have a look and let me know what you think about it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog